Couzeix, April 2017, the 21st
EXTENS acquires MUST INFORMATIQUE alongside its managers
After four years spent within the Group Erbium, MUST Informatique, a French software company, a leader in solutions for home healthcare providers, joins the portfolio of Extens. The latter, a private equity firm specialized in e-health, achieves its third investment.
Founded in 1991, MUST Informatique addresses exhaustively all business needs of the sector, including homecare, respiratory assistance, perfusion and orthopedics.
With an installed base of more than 1,200 customers (for a turnover of 4M€), the solution combines a unique functional depth covering the entire care path of the patient and a continuous control of the regulations and its evolutions. It has benefited from SESAM-Vitale and Scor approvals since February 2016.
Antoine Héral, the founding director of Erbium, said: « Since its acquisition in 2013, Erbium has supported MUST’s growth and innovation strategy, notably by strengthening its development teams and implementing agile development methods . MUST G5 medical device billing and management solution has been approved by SESAM-Vitale since 2016. Must G5 has redeveloped new high-performance solutions for the management of call centers and mobile staff. Must is now perfectly positioned to help customers in their challenge of continuous improvement of their management. »
Quentin Jacomet, Managing Partner of Extens, is delighted: « MUST is a fine SME with a strong position in a growing market with strong growth prospects. We would like to continue the investment phase initiated by Erbium. »
– Extens: Quentin Jacomet, Arnaud Houette and Cédric Berger
– Financial Due Diligence: Advance Capital (Olivier Poncin, Thomas Bettan, Mehdi Adyel, Jean-Charles Rousseau)
– Intellectual Property audit: Astura (Matthieu Mélin, Robin Le Marois)
– Strategic Due Diligence: LEK (Serge Hovsepian, Marjorie Darcet)
– Legal advice (Extens): Chammas & Marcheteau (Nicolas Lecocq, Jérôme Chapron, Jean-Baptiste Deprez)
– Transferor: Erbium (Antoine Heral)
– M&A Consulting: DDA & Company (Alexandre Odin, Thomas Glasgow, Nhu Quynh Van Ngoc)
– Legal advice: Lamartine Conseil (Maxime Dequesne, Pierre Lagresle, Maeva Suire)